Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This runny nose is killing me, all thanks to my stuffy room. Now that I've got a runny nose, opening the windows won't help cause the gusts of wind makes everything worse. Fancy having a cold just as the O's are about to end ]: Hope I recover quickly!


Anyway, leona lewis is awesome! You guys can go gaga over taylor swift, I want leona lewis!


THIS is how awesome she is. (it doesn't have that sax solo part though D:)

I will always love you was originally written and sung by dolly parton but the more popular version was by whitney houston. Never knew that! Anyway, leona just nailed the whole song PERFECTLY. Her voice is so powerful and the colour of her eyes are so pretty :]

Actually every single song that she sang was absolutely wonderful. Didn't like her that much at first since the only song I have is "bleeding love" (which I love as well), but its just not as great as hearing her sing live in an actual competition.

The way they pronounce her name is funny though. In Singapore we probably just say "leo-nah/ne", but over there they say "ley-OH-ne"LOL.


Anybody wants to buy her album for me?! :D [I'M DROPPING A HINT HERE]




& I think I finally understood why everybody's in love with love story! Didn't really like it at first (cause I thought that it had a boring melody) UNTIL I put it on repeat and the lines "and I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go" kept playing in my head. Personally I'd still prefer Our song and teardrops on my guitar. But I put taylor's picture as my wallpaper though, she's just so freaking pretty!Its the eyes I swear! Makes her look so gorgeous :p

BUT I STILL LIKE LEONA LEWIS MUCH MORE


Leona singing A moment like this!

and make sure you listen to bleeding love and yesterday!!!




The runny nose is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me.

Off to do more chem byebye!

No comments: